TRAINEE IN LOGISTICS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE (M/F/D)
Working at KRAHN means developing customers, suppliers and markets. Here you can be entrepreneur. Influencer. Expert, who shapes with vision and competence our marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals. Together we want to create something concrete and good. This changes not only our environment, but also ourselves, enriching our personal and professional future.
TRAINEE IN LOGISTICS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE (M/F/D)Poznań
- Challenging tasks in an international developing company
- Performance-oriented teams that take on responsibility
- Fast decision-making due to flat hierarchies
- Open working atmosphere, shaped by drive and creativity of each of us
- Individual career opportunities
- Intern position
- Civil contract for the period of 6 months with the option of further cooperation
- Flexible working hours, approx. 20h/ week
- Hourly wage, paid monthly
What awaits you
- You support the Logistics and Customer Service Department with daily operations.
- Furthermore you are involved in coordination of the shipping process of customers’ orders.
- In addition you develop practical experience with the job position that comprise the company’s system.
What we expect
- University student
- Good command of English and Polish
- High personal culture and customer orientation
- Confidence, communicative and open-minded personality
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Quick comprehension as well as a high level of dedication and commitment
- Knowledge of SAP, CRM is an advantage
Your career at KRAHN Chemie
We bring together the things that are stronger together:markets with innovations, processors with manufacturers. Questions with answers. With headquarters in Hamburg and locations in eight European countries, we offer you added value beyond familiar limits.