TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER THERMOPLASTIC (M/F/D)
Working at KRAHN means developing customers, suppliers and markets. Here you can be entrepreneur. Influencer. Expert, who shapes with vision and competence our marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals. Together we want to create something concrete and good. This changes not only our environment, but also ourselves, enriching our personal and professional future.
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER THERMOPLASTIC (M/F/D)Milan, Italy
- Challenging tasks in an international developing company
- Performance-oriented teams that take on responsibility
- Fast decision-making due to flat hierarchies
- Open working atmosphere, shaped by drive and creativity of each of us
- Individual career opportunities
- Attractive benefits, such as online language trainings
What awaits you
- You advise and support our customers in application-related matters.
- Additionally you are in regular exchange with the development department of our customers.
- You have sales and profit responsibility for your customers (including key accounts) in Italy.
- In addition, you are responsible for the expansion of the business and acquire new customers.
- You strength and expand the relationship with customers.
- Furthermore you do market research, identify market trends and implement them successfully.
What we expect
- Successfully completed studies related to Chemicals or Materials Engineering
- Work experience (3-5 years) in the formulation, compounding, transformation, processing of thermoplastic polymeric materials
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the field of the thermoplastic market
- Open-minded personality with a high level of commitment and enjoyment in playing an active role within the company's development
- Strong hands-on-mentality and team spirit
- Structured and highly independent working method
- Extensive knowledge of MS-Office, knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Italian and English
- Willingness to travel within Italy
Your career at KRAHN CHEMIE
We bring together the things that are stronger together: markets with innovations, processors with manufacturers. Questions with answers. With headquarters in Hamburg and locations in eight European countries, we offer you added value beyond familiar limits.