TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER PLASTICS, RUBBER & LEATHER (M/F/D)
Working at KRAHN means developing customers, suppliers and markets. Here you can be entrepreneur. Influencer. Expert. Someone who shapes our marketing and sales business with vision and competence. What’s best about this kind of progress? It doesn’t only change our environment but also ourselves, enriching our personal and professional future.
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER PLASTICS, RUBBER & LEATHER (M/F/D)Italy
- Challenging tasks in an international developing company
- Performance-oriented teams that take on responsibility
- Fast decision-making due to flat hierarchies
- Open working atmosphere, shaped by drive and creativity of each of us
- Individual career opportunities
- Attractive benefits, such as online language trainings
What awaits you
- You advise and support our customers in PVC compound and plastisol PVC and PVC-free application-related matters.
- Additionally you are in close exchange with their development department.
- You have sales and profit responsibility for your customers (including key accounts) in Italy.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the expansion of the business and acquire new customers.
- Strengthening the relationship with our existing customers is furthermore one of your responsibilities.
- Besides this you carry out market research, identify market trends and implement them successfully.
What we expect
- Degree and/or studies related to Chemistry or Chemical engineering
- Work experience (1-5 years) in the formulation of PVC or in the sales of raw materials for PVC
- Extensive knowledge of the PVC market
- Open-minded personality with hands-on mentality
- Structured and highly independent working method
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Business fluent in English and Italian
- Willingness to travel
Your career at KRAHN Chemie
We bring together the things that are stronger together: markets with innovations, processors with manufacturers. Questions with answers. With headquarters in Hamburg and locations in eight European countries, we offer you added value beyond familiar limits.