TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER HEAT TRANSFER FLUIDS (M/F/D)
Working at KRAHN means developing customers, suppliers and markets. Here you can be entrepreneur. Influencer. Expert. Someone who shapes our marketing and sales business with vision and competence. What’s best about this kind of progress? It doesn’t only change our environment but also ourselves, enriching our personal and professional future.
TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER HEAT TRANSFER FLUIDS (M/F/D)Italy
- Challenging tasks in an international developing company
- Performance-oriented teams that take on responsibility
- Fast decision-making due to flat hierarchies
- Open working atmosphere, shaped by drive and creativity of each of us
- Individual career opportunities
- Attractive benefits e.g. online language trainings
What awaits you
- You advise and support our customers in product and sales matters.
- You have sales and profit responsibility for your customers (including key accounts) in Italy.
- Additionally you establish and expand business relationships with our customers and their service organizations.
- Furthermore your task includes the technical support and consulting for our customers and the OEMs’ end customers.
- In addition you identify our customer’s needs and work in close cooperation with our international team.
- Besides this you carry out market research, identify market trends and implement them successfully.
What we expect
- Successfully completed studies in mechanical engineering, process engineering, energy systems (preferably heat transfer fluid), chemistry or a comparable degree
- Work experience (2-3 years) in industrial fields is well appreciated
- Strategic thinking and highly independent working methods
- Communicative and open-minded personality with excellent negotiating skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, knowledge of CRM and SAP is an advantage
- Business fluent in English and Italian
- Willingness to travel
Your career at KRAHN Chemie
We bring together the things that are stronger together: markets with innovations, processors with manufacturers. Questions with answers. With headquarters in Hamburg and locations in eight European countries, we offer you added value beyond familiar limits.