LOGISTICS & CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR (M/F/D)
Working at KRAHN means developing customers, suppliers and markets. Here you can be entrepreneur. Influencer. Expert, who shapes with vision and competence our marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals. Together we want to create something concrete and good. This changes not only our environment, but also ourselves, enriching our private and professional future.
LOGISTICS & CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR (M/F/D)Sandbach, UK
- Challenging tasks in an international developing marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals
- Performance-oriented teams that take on responsibility
- Fast decision-making due to flat hierarchies
- Open working atmosphere, shaped by drive and creativity of each of us
- Individual career opportunities
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working
What awaits you
- You are the first point of contact for all customer enquiries and order processing.
- In addition you provide support in all areas of the business, Customer services, Supply Chain, Finance & Administration.
- Your tasks include the liaising with supply chain colleagues to ensure stock availability to fulfil customer demand.
- Furthermore you maintain customer and supplier records, orders, invoices, product data etc in SAP and supporting systems.
- Additionally you are responsible to coordinate sample requests supporting from sales and customers to assist new business development.
What we expect
- Full time availability
- High personal culture and customer orientation
- A team player who is confident, communicative and open-minded
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Quick comprehension as well as a high level of dedication and commitment
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Good knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Additional languages, as well as English, would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in logistic/customer services
Your career at KRAHN Chemie
As a marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals we bring together the things that are stronger together: markets with innovations, processors with manufacturers. Questions with answers. With headquarters in Hamburg and locations in eight European countries, we offer you added value beyond familiar limits.