JUNIOR INSIDE SALES MANAGER PLASTICS, RUBBER, ADHESIVES AND SEALANTS (M/F/D)
Working at KRAHN means developing customers, suppliers and markets. Here you can be entrepreneur. Influencer. Expert, who shapes with vision and competence our marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals. Together we want to create something concrete and good. This changes not only our environment, but also ourselves, enriching our personal and professional future.
JUNIOR INSIDE SALES MANAGER PLASTICS, RUBBER, ADHESIVES AND SEALANTS (M/F/D)Poznań
- Challenging tasks in an international developing marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals
- Performance-oriented teams that take on responsibility and focus on transparent communication
- Fast decision-making due to flat hierarchies
- Open working atmosphere, shaped by drive and creativity of each of us
- Individual career opportunities
- Flexible working hours, and hybrid work schedule
- Attractive benefits, such as sports and health programs, language classes, accident insurance, holiday allowance
What awaits you
- You are responsible for managing the product portfolio of important producers.
- You support the sales department in the elaboration and monitoring of the yearly budget.
- In addition, your tasks include the observation and analysis of markets, sales forecasts, etc.
- The development and permanent optimization of product strategies also forms part of your area of responsibilities.
- You maintain business relationships with suppliers and support the acquisition of new producers partners in alignment with the strategy of the segment Plastics, Rubber, Adhesives and Sealants, Technical Ceramics.
What we expect
- Graduates (up to 3 years) or last year students are welcome
- Expected higher education in chemistry, material science, material technology, biotechnology or similar
- Entrepreneurial mindset and behaviour
- First experience in product management or marketing is a plus
- High persuasiveness and negotiation skills
- Hands-on on mentality combined with a very structured and goal-oriented working method
- Strong creativity and strategic way of thinking
- Business fluent in Polish and English
Your career at KRAHN Chemie
We bring together the things that are stronger together: markets with innovations, processors with manufacturers. Questions with answers. With headquarters in Hamburg and locations in eight European countries, we offer you added value beyond familiar limits.