FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (M/F/D)
Working at KRAHN means developing customers, suppliers and markets. Here you can be entrepreneur. Influencer. Expert, who shapes with vision and competence our marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals. Together we want to create something concrete and good. This changes not only our environment, but also ourselves, enriching our private and professional future.
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT (M/F/D)Sandbach, UK
- Challenging tasks in an international developing marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals
- Performance-oriented teams that take on responsibility
- Fast decision-making due to flat hierarchies
- Open working atmosphere, shaped by drive and creativity of each of us
- Individual career opportunities
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working
What awaits you
- You are responsible for processing approved invoices for payment via the company's online banking system.
- You ensure the reconciliation of bank statements to SAP. Moreover you are in charge of credit control, cash book reconciliation and the account receivables.
- Furthermore general bookkeeping and finance tasks by using SAP counts to your responsibilities.
- You assist the production of monthly management accounts and sales analysis reports.
- In addition you are responsible for a general business administrative support in close collaboration with the Managing Director and Finance Manager (e.g. order general sundry items or booking events).
What we expect
- Full time availability
- First work experience in a finance environment
- A team player who is confident, communicative and open-minded
- A high level of accuracy, reliability combined with strong organisational skills
- Quick comprehension as well as a high level of dedication and commitment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Additional languages, as well as English, would be an advantage but not essential
Your career at KRAHN Chemie
As a marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals we bring together the things that are stronger together: markets with innovations, processors with manufacturers. Questions with answers. With headquarters in Hamburg and locations in eight European countries, we offer you added value beyond familiar limits.