COATING LABORATORY RESPONSIBLE (M/F/D)
Working at KRAHN means developing customers, suppliers and markets. Here you can be entrepreneur. Influencer. Expert, who shapes with vision and competence our marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals. Together we want to create something concrete and good. This changes not only our environment, but also ourselves, enriching our private and professional future.
COATING LABORATORY RESPONSIBLE (M/F/D)Italy, Milano North area. With immediate effect
- Challenging tasks in an international developing marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals
- Performance-oriented teams that take on responsibility
- Fast decision-making due to flat hierarchies
- Open working atmosphere, shaped by drive and creativity of each of us
- Individual career opportunities
What awaits you
- You will join the Italian Coating Segment, reporting to the Segment Manager.
- You will prepare laboratory reports.
- You will be responsible to ensure an optimum and safe performance for the laboratory.
- Furthermore you will compile inventory listings of raw and consumable materials.
- You will develop and optimize reference formulations.
- Moreover you will conduct the evaluation of raw materials.
- You will provide analytic tests and technical support for customers, in accordance with the Technical Sales Manager.
- In addition you will collaborate with customers and producers, in accordance with the Technical Sales Manager and / or the Segment Manager.
- You will provide technical support to Sales/Inside Sales colleagues in the processing of customer specific enquires.
What we expect
- Completed technical education in a suitable field, preferably an university degree
- Extensive professional experience (at least 5 years) in a Coating or Inks laboratory
- Good knowledge of laboratory tests and formula capabilities
- Experience in laboratory management, preferably including the coordination of a small team
- Analytical approach and problem solving attitude
- Team spirit and talent for collaborating within cross-functional teams
- Autonomy, motivation, dedication and enjoyment of work
- Business fluent in English
Your career at KRAHN CHEMIE
As a marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals we bring together the things that are stronger together: markets with innovations, processors with manufacturers. Questions with answers. With headquarters in Hamburg and locations in eight European countries, we offer you added value beyond familiar limits.